Look for some low-cost ways you can enhance the perceived value of your product or service. Then test raising your price. Don’t be surprised if both your sales and your profit margin go up.
Try to limit your customer’s decision making to either “Yes. I’ll buy.” or “No. I won’t buy”. Don’t risk losing them by including “which one” decisions. The more options you offer, the more likely some customers will procrastinate and never make the decision …causing you to lose a sale needlessly.
You can demonstrate a low cost for your product or service by breaking down the price to its lowest time increment. For example, “Enjoy all of this for less than 90 cents a day” (for something priced at $325 a year).
Add an unexpected bonus to every sales transaction just before completing the sale. It prevents customers from developing any last minute hesitation ..and changing their minds about buying.
Print your best small ad on a postcard and mail it to prospects in your targeted market. Postcards are inexpensive and easy to use. Most recipients who ignore other types of advertising will read a brief ad when it’s delivered to them on a postcard.
Prospects who ask questions are usually close to buying. Take advantage of this. Don’t just answer their question. Include a reason for them to buy as part of your answer. Then ask for the sale …or tell them exactly what to do to place their order.
Collect testimonials from your customers and use them in all your advertising. Testimonials provide evidence that your product or service delivers the results you promise. For maximum impact, use only testimonials that describe specific results the customer enjoyed.
Include “benefit rich” headlines on all your web pages. Many visitors arrive at a web page then immediately click away …unless something instantly catches their attention.
Continually test and evaluate everything you use or do to promote your business. Allocate 80 percent of your advertising budget to proven promotions. Use the other 20 percent for testing new variations. Most businesses using this system continue growing – even in highly competitive markets.
Handle customer complaints quickly and with a positive attitude. Strive to preserve your relationship with them instead of your immediate profit from the transaction. They will reward you with repeat sales and referrals ..instead of punishing you by telling everybody they know about their unhappy experience and causing you to lose future customers.
Each of these marketing tips provides a simple, low-cost way for you to boost your sales and profits quickly. All you have to do is to put them into action….put your app to work….sean